How To Register
SEASON: Winter Season runs from the week of Nov 27 to the week of Feb 12. Boys and Girls Age Group practices start the week of November 27. We will not hold practices Thanksgiving Thursday/Friday/Saturday, or the weeks of Dec 22 and Dec 29 (Holiday Break). All practices will be at Leland High School or Gunderson High School. Please refer to the schedule HERE. We will be announcing our Game/Tourney schedule in the next two weeks. You can expect 3-4 weekend tourneys (typically Sundays, sometimes Saturdays).
TEAM STRUCTURE: For Winter, we will be forming Boys and Girls groups for 18U and 16U, as well as Boys and Girls Advanced 14U+12U and 10U+12U Beginner CoEd. Please sign up based on your 2018 USA Water Polo age (your child’s age as of 8/1/2018). If your age group player is a beginner, or relatively new to water polo, please opt for 10U+12U Beginner. All 13 and 14s sign up for advanced groups. Our coaches will segment practices for skills work for less experienced players.
HOW TO REGISTER: 2 Easy Steps – all online
1. Registration Form: Click here to start the registration process.
- You need to fill out a separate form for each player if you want to register.
- Please have the following information handy to move quickly through the registration:
- Player’s USA Water Polo Membership #. If you are new to SJA, go here to to sign up for 2016 annual membership (USA Water Polo Gold membership recommended and preferred). If you want to give the sport a try, you can sign up for a 2 week free trial membership before opting in for the full membership. USA Water Polo Membership is required before your players can practice.
- Medical Insurance Info, Dental and Doctor Contact information, allergy or medical condition information for player
- Family contact information
2. Payment: We now take credit card and paypal via a secure link on our current website. Please go here.
- Winter fees for age groups are:
10U/12U Beginner: $325
14U/12U Advanced: $450
16U and 18U: $475
- Paying for more than one player? You can submit the full fee price or separate payment for each athlete. Key instruction: Enter in the amount, and make sure you click “update” below that field. This will populate the actual amount for charge. These fees cover practices and local games. Travel tourneys for advanced groups will have an additional cost, to be communicated in late November.
YOUR ATHLETE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PRACTICE UNTIL REGISTERED, WITH MEDICAL FORM AND PAYMENT IN FULL