How To Register
Summer 2019 Season
Exciting news! We have rolled out our NEW online registration system! With our new system, powered by TeamSnap, you can register multiple family members and have all of your information SAVED for future seasons! Upon registration, we roster you on the appropriate TeamSnap page, where you will receive ongoing information and communication.
1. Registration Form: Click here to start the registration process.
- You need to fill out a separate form for each player if you want to register.
- Please base your age on your 2019 USA Water Polo age, which is determined by your player’s age on 8/1/2019.
- Please have the following information handy to move quickly through the registration:
- Player’s USA Water Polo Membership #. Important! Please go here to to sign up or renew for your 2019 annual membership. If you are playing comp, we require Gold membership. For Development, you can select either Gold or Silver. Splashball participants should to sign up for Bronze membership. Please also upload a player photo to your account, and please complete the birth verification process. This is critical so your player can participate in tournaments!
- If you are a beginner or want to trial with the club, you can sign up for a 2-week free trial membership. This is required to practice with SJA. After 2 weeks, you can opt to register for a 2019 membership. Please email us at email@example.com after you register with TeamSnap so we know and won’t expect payment until after two weeks.
- Medical Insurance Info, Dental and Doctor Contact information, allergy or medical condition information for player
- Family contact information
- Please read carefully!!! When you reach the end of the registration form, please select “Pay Offline”. This will take you to a link where you can go pay via our SJA PayPal site. Please submit your payment immediately upon completing your reg form.
YOUR ATHLETE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PRACTICE UNTIL REGISTERED, WITH MEDICAL FORM AND PAYMENT IN FULL.