How To Register
SEASON: Summer Season runs from the week of May 15 to the weekend of July 29-31. Please sign up in the age group that matches your child’s “USA Water Polo age”: your age as of August 1, 2017. If you child is an advanced 14 year old (US Water Polo age), you can sign up for the HS group. If you have questions, please contact us.
TEAM STRUCTURE: We will run two High School Girls (“A’ and “B”) and two High School Boys (“A” and “B”) practice groups. We also two separate age group practices (14U+12U Girls and 14U+12U Boys). Depending on registration numbers, we could split the groups into separate 12U and 14U practice groups. Finally, we are thrilled to continue our 10U Splashball program. This group has been an outstanding addition to our program! We have kids in this group as young as 7 years old. They are learning the game, playing hard, and even notching some impressive results against area programs!
EVALUATION AND PLACEMENT FOR HIGH SCHOOL GROUPS: During the first two weeks of practice, we will be holding a High School Boys practice and a High School Girls practice. Coaches Cyrus and Eric will use this time to get to know all of our players. When we switch to our Summer (after end of school) practice schedule on June 5, we will have our players assigned to either the HS “A” or HS “B” practice group.
- Complete Registration Form: Click here to start the registration process.
- You need to fill out a separate form for each player if you want to register.
- Please have the following information handy to move quickly through the registration:
- Player’s USA Water Polo Membership #. If you are new to SJA, go here to to sign up for 2017 annual membership (USA Water Polo Gold membership recommended and preferred). Important! If you are new to water polo, you can now register for a free, 14-day trial membership! This allows your new player to give our sport a try without committing up front to an annual membership. USA Water Polo registration is required to participate in SJA practices and our tournament play.
- Medical Insurance Info, Dental and Doctor Contact information, allergy or medical condition information for player
- Family contact information
- Make Your Payment: We now take credit card and Paypal via a secure link.
- Summer fees: HS Girls: $600, HS Boys: $600, 14U and 12Us: $500, 10Us: $300
- Paying for more than one player? You can submit the full fee price or separate payment for each athlete. Key instruction: Enter in the amount, and make sure you click “update” below that field. This will populate the actual amount for charge.
- Your athlete will not be able to practice until registered, with medical form and payment in full.
- IMPORTANT NOTE! We expect strong turnout for Summer. Please register by May 10!