How To Register
SEASON: Fall Season runs from the week of Sept 11 to the week of Nov 13. Our practices will be 90 minutes on either Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday afternoons, and Saturday afternoons for two hours. All practices will be at Leland High School. Please refer to posted tentative schedule HERE. We will be announcing our scrimmages/games in the next two weeks. Anticipate 1-2 games in October and one in early November. These will be played on Sundays, with rare exception. Please sign up in the age group that matches your child’s “USA Water Polo age”: your age as of August 1, 2017.
TEAM STRUCTURE: For Fall, we will be forming Boys and Girls groups for 14U and 12U, as well as 10U CoEd. Our coaches will evaluate all players and ensure that players are learning and practicing with similar experience and skill set levels. If you have any questions, please contact us about your athlete or ask your coach.
HOW TO REGISTER: 2 Easy Steps – all online
1. Registration Form: Click here to start the registration process.
- You need to fill out a separate form for each player if you want to register.
- Please have the following information handy to move quickly through the registration:
- Player’s USA Water Polo Membership #. If you are new to SJA, go here to to sign up for 2016 annual membership (USA Water Polo Gold membership recommended and preferred).
- Medical Insurance Info, Dental and Doctor Contact information, allergy or medical condition information for player
- Family contact information
2. Payment: We now take credit card and paypal via a secure link on our current website. Please go here.
- Fall fees for all age groups (10U, 12U, 14U) is $275.
- Paying for more than one player? You can submit the full fee price or separate payment for each athlete. Key instruction: Enter in the amount, and make sure you click “update” below that field. This will populate the actual amount for charge.
YOUR ATHLETE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PRACTICE UNTIL REGISTERED, WITH MEDICAL FORM AND PAYMENT IN FULL