How To Register
SEASON: Spring Season runs from the week of Feb 26 to the weekend of April 21. We do not hold evaluation sessions for Spring. Please sign up with the same age group you were in for Winter Season. If you are new, please sign up in the age group that matches your child’s “USA Water Polo age”: your age as of August 1, 2018.
TEAM STRUCTURE: For Spring, we will offer one high school boys practice group, an 18U HS Girls group, a 16U/14U Advanced Girls Group, a 14U Boys group, a 13U Girls group, and a 12U Boys Group. Our 10Us and any age group beginners 14 years or younger should sign up for either the 12U boys or 13U Girls groups. Please refer to the schedule HERE.
HOW TO REGISTER: 2 Easy Steps – all online!
1. Registration Form: Click here to start the registration process.
- You need to fill out a separate form for each player if you want to register.
- Please have the following information handy to move quickly through the registration:
- Player’s USA Water Polo Membership #. If you are new to SJA, go here to to sign up for 2018 annual membership (USA Water Polo Gold membership recommended and preferred). Important! If you are new to water polo, you can now register for a free, 14-day trial membership! This allows your new player to give our sport a try without committing up front to an annual membership. USA Water Polo registration is required to participate in SJA practices and our tournament play.
- Medical Insurance Info, Dental and Doctor Contact information, allergy or medical condition information for player
- Family contact information
2. Payment: We now take credit card and paypal via a secure link on our current website. Please go here.
- Winter fees: HS Boys, 18U Girls, 16U/14U Advanced Boys, 14U Boys: $225. 13U Girls and 12U Boys: $200.
- Paying for more than one player? You can submit the full fee price or separate payment for each athlete. Key instruction: Enter in the amount, and make sure you click “update” below that field. This will populate the actual amount for charge.
YOUR ATHLETE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PRACTICE UNTIL REGISTERED, WITH MEDICAL FORM AND PAYMENT IN FULL