SJA Summer 2019 Season!
SJA Summer 2019 Season
Registration Now Open!
SJA Water Polo is excited to announce our Summer 2019 Season! Practices start Monday, May 13!
Summer Season runs from the week of May 13, 2019 to the week of July 22, 2019. Our Summer Season features several programs designed to meet your player’s needs.
We have age group offerings (ages 8 to 14) for players with limited or no experience, with opportunities for novice-level games in the local area. We also have advanced age group offerings (14U and 10U/12U) that will compete this Summer at the USA Water Polo Junior Olympics Qualifiers and Championships. Finally, we offer boys and girls high school teams at 16U and 18U, who will also compete at Junior Olympics Qualifiers and Championships.
We are pleased to announce Splashball! This special program is for beginner players ages 5-9! Children will be provided basic skills and understanding of water polo in a fun, recreational format.
Click HERE to start the registration process
For Summer, we will start the week of May 13, and conclude the week of July 22 for the teams competing in Junior Olympics. Our Novice groups will conclude the week of July 15. For boys, Coach Cyrus and his staff will hold evaluation/tryout sessions on May 6-9. Please visit our web pages for practice schedules and tournaments for complete summer schedules.
We will be offering the following programs this Summer:
- Splashball: For boys and girls ages 5-8 (fee: $75)
- 10U Girls: For girls new to the sport! (fee: $375)
- 12U+14U Girls Development: For girls with no or limited water polo experience ($375)
- 14U Girls: This is our advanced, competitive 14U girls team (12U players by invitation) ($650)
- HS Girls: This group combines our 16U and 18U Girls, which will both compete at the Junior Olympics this Summer ($650)
- Age Group Boys Beginner/Rec: For 10U and 12U boys with no or limited water polo experience ($375)
- Age Group Boys Intermediate: For advanced 12U and developing 14U Boys — We will field Junior Olympics teams from this group ($520)
- Age Group Boys Advanced: Our advanced, competitive 14U Boys team ($650)
- 16U Boys: High School 16U boys, who will compete at Junior Olympics ($650)
- 18U Boys: High School 18U boys, who will compete at Junior Olympics ($650)
As a reminder, everyone is welcome, from beginner through advanced! We will form groups that match your child’s level of experience.
Registration is now open! Please do so ASAP, and NO later than May 12! For boys, please register ASAP, as we have evaluations the week of May 6.